165 Acres, 28 kms East of Gympie, 33 kms West of Tin Can Bay within a 50″ rainfall district.
- Improvements: Extremely large 3 bedroom timber homestead in good condition with 3 large sleepouts,modern kitchen,lounge room and verandah. Downstairs laundry and toilet with underneath all complete and closed in. Approx 21 Solar Panels on roof. 2 x Steel Sheds.
- Country: Some of the best ( if not the best !)scrub country on the eastern side of Gympie , 40 acres of irrigation, with underground mains. All of the 165 acres is fully improved pasture with Kikuyu,Signal grass, Rhodes,Seteria and Green Panic.
- Water & Irrigation: Fully equipped Bore (8,500Litres/Hour) with electric pump and timer that pumps to 22,000 litre tank at yards and waters garden & troughs.Irrigation: 3 phase pump with timer on lagoon that pumps to underground mains. A very good creek that runs through middle of property.
- Carrying Capacity: 100 breeder equivalent with irrigation usage as required .
- Yards & Fencing: Steel cattle yards (150 head.) Good solid 4 barb fencing.
Comments: One of the very best properties on the popular east side of Gympie.
Exceptional soils, excellent water , well pastured and easy to manage high carrying capacity country .
Age is catching up with the vendor and this is the only reason this one has been placed on the market.