233 Acres,2 Adjoining Freehold Titles, 50 ” Rainfall Area
Fence to Fence,paddock to paddock, this one will impress!
- Situated in the scenic and convenient location of Kia Ora with 233 fertile ‘grow anything’ acres.
- The property runs from top class alluvial type flats to red volcanic soil on slopes and pasture improved hills.
- Approx 90 acres watered by solid set irrigation plus around 25 acres of travel irrigation,85 acres quality flats.
- Bore equipped with timer pumps to 2 x 38,000 litres highset tanks that gravity feed house and numerous troughs.
- 300 megs of stored farm water,7 dams with 7 bores,Dairy Shed and 1 x small wooden shed and 21m x 12m new steel, lockable, cement floor shed.
- New steel cattle yard with vet crush all under cover with 3 phase power & water.
- The property also presents a large rustic country Queenslander, featuring a functional floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spectacular north facing verandah offering views of a postcard setting.
- Excellent cropping country with a great mix of warm red and volcanic soils- grow anything country- Lucerne, small crops,ginger,nuts,avocados or pasture.
- Capable of running 200 breeders with irrigation usage as required, was one of the premier Dairy Farms of the Gympie district , has run over 230 dairy cows plus replacements .
- Located 2 kms from local school and just 5 mins from the shop .
One of the very best properties on the ever popular eastern side of Gympie.
Comments: All Top Quality Country, extremely easy to handle,picture postcard country. Age is catching up with the vendor and this is the reason this one has been placed on the market.