Absolutely Superb 342 acre Grazing Block with high & consistent carrying capacity within the renowned Gympie-Mary Valley .
Lots 1-4 Melawondi Road, Melawondi via Imbil , 33 klms South of Gympie .
‘4’ Adjoining Freehold Titles.
Located approximately 33 kilometres south of the regional centre of Gympie,
6 kilometres north of Imbil – bitumen access to within 2000 metres of farm gate
- Mixture of creek flats rising to easy to handle very high quality warm scrub & forrest soils .
- Majority cleared & heavily pastured with about 8 ha of standing yellow stringy to northern section.
- Pastures include Setaria, Green Panic, Rhodes Grass plus various legumes including Wynn Cassia, Siratro and Lotononis, Excellent Vegetation status .
- Subdivided into 6 paddocks , all with water , laneway system for ease of mustering , predominately split post and barb fencing .
- Watered via 8 main dams supplemented by seasonal creek and gullies .
- Steel & Timber Stockyards with covered Studmaster Crush
- Extensive fertilizer history ensuring very reliable stocking rates for many many years to come , all the hard works been done here .
Carrying Capacity: Conservatively 120 Breeder Equivalent– currently used as a fattening block with heavy bullocks being turned off consistently at well over 600kg .
You just don’t normally find these ultra private high carrying capacity blocks for genuine sale especially within the Mary Valley .
For sale by Formal Offer – comprehensive information memorandum available by contacting the selling Agent – 0418 192033 or , email to >>firstname.lastname@example.org