178 Acre ‘Blue Ribbon” Exceptional highly productive Mary River Irrigation & Grazing property only 48 klms to Noosa.
This irrigated, highly improved river front property offers the buyer a depth of opportunities.This property has genuine carrying capacity of 150 dry cattle, 28 MEG of Mary River allocation irrigation water, a massive deep dam, 6” mains, huge shed +up market homestead .
* Huge 350 sq.m. 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick home featuring solid Klinker bricks from Warwick, formal entry, office and formal dining, bar and lounge room with 10ft ceiling
* Large open plan family lounge and living area with a centrally appointed kitchen featuring massive walk in pantry, and great Furphy combustion ‘Homestead Cooker’ stove which is an electric/wood stove combination.
* Enormous undercover patio with Easterly views overlooking the in-ground saltwater pool and huge dam
* Solar 3KW panels, high 9ft & 10ft ceilings, and screens throughout;
* Electric or wood stove Hot Water
* 3 carpeted Queen sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* The Main bedroom wing has a massive bedroom area, very spacious en-suite with bath and shower plus separate toilet and large walk-in robe.
* Very large laundry; internal car garage off family room
* All doors, windows and architraves are of Queensland Red Cedar and the roof has a 25 degree pitch for natural insulation. Cypress pine framing for insect resistance and 30,000 gallons of rain water.
* Extensive orchard/veggie gardens/chooks and milking area
* Circular driveway, concreted
The property’s other features include:
* Very good barbed wire boundaries and internal fencing, fenced into numerous paddocks, a laneway system leading to steel cattle yards
* The property has been deep ripped and 80% planted to improved pastures with most of the properties fertile river flats above flood lines
* 6” irrigation main from river side electric pump to a 20,000gal hill top concrete tank; numerous hydrants
* 12m x 25m x 4m heavy duty steel shed with 3 phase and 12m x 5m mezzanine; old concrete block dairy shed
* 2 Road side sign Leases ($350 per week).
* Ginger growing lease until January 2017 (Value about $30,000)
perfectly located south of Gympie and is first class in its presentation and facilities. A ‘TROPHY’ property.