403 Acres , 35 klm Gympie , c/c 60-80 breeder equivalents – $690,000
These days it is difficult to find a large grazing property with such close proximity to Gympie and the Sunshine Coast.
The property consists of 403 acres with Bongmillerer Creek passing through as well as other gullies that could make the perfect base for other large dams if required. At present there are 2 main dams plus a good permanent water hole on the creek, an equipped well near the house and yards as well as 2 sites that have been suggested for possible bores.
The home is a good solid 4 bedroom farm house with easy access to the sheds and yards and easily accessible from Dray Road. Excellent views over the property are available from the house and 2 car accommodation is in the workshop shed .
- 403 acres with close proximity to Gympie and Sunshine Coast
- Carrying capacity of 60 to 80 breeders and progeny
- Permanent water hole in Bongmillerer Creek
- 2 dams, 1 equipped well and 2 suggested bore sites
- Excellent locations available for a large dam if required
- 3 grazing paddocks, house yard, horse yard
- Vet crush, loading ramp, steel and timber cattle yards
- A combination of sandy loam, brown sandy loam, black soil creek flats
- The hills at the back of the property have been selectively cleared and aerial seeded with Hamil grass for extra mountain grazing.
- Good stands of Blue Gum, Spotty Gum and Iron Bark in the hills
- A stunning house site available adjacent some 100 year old fig trees
- 4 bedroom farm house with all large bedrooms, wood stove in the kitchen
- Hardwood storage / hay shed with shingle roof, cream shed and 2 bay car storage and workshop shed. All sheds have concrete floors.
- Original fenced tennis courts still with the net poles
This very versatile property could suit anyone for cattle breeding or fattening or the serious horse owners. There are ample areas close to the house suitable for stables, arenas etc and very easy access to Dray Road for loading stock.
With the new highway being built you are only 30 km to the 4 lanes through to the Sunshine Coast.