Presenting a unique, Hampton-inspired home which offers a truly luxurious lifestyle. This stunning home defines grandure from the moment you enter. Capturing stunning views over the property’s five acres, the full-sized flood-lit tennis court and the picturesque surrounds.
5 acres , 5 Bedrooms , 3 bathrooms , 6 car accommodation .
- High-end, imported Italian appliances in the gourmet kitchen
- Formal dining space with access to the huge butler’s pantry
- Grand living spaces; timber floors, high ceilings and large windows
- Stunning, light-filled, north-east facing breakfast room
- Private master retreat offers personal robes and luxurious ensuite
- Four bedrooms on the second level; three with juliet balcony’s
- Purpose built office near the entry with built-in shelving
- Generous deck capturing a stunning rural vista
- Full-sized, flood-lit tennis court
- Six-car accommodation, great shed – 9m x 12m with extra high door suitable for gooseneck or large caravan .
- Rainwater plumbed to the home; town water available
- Nestled on five acres in the quiet village of Hampton
- Land size (approx.) – 20234 m2
- Council rates – $1,610pa
- Water rates – $281pa
- An absolutely stunning ”Blue Ribbon Property “
- $1.29m – well under initial cost & , also under registered valuation .