– Very classy Mary River Property just 10 mins south of town .
- 49.2 hectares (121.6 acres) in two freehold titles
• Approximately 900 meters Mary River frontage plus Jackass Creek + dam .
• Alluvial top quality Mary River loamy soils .
• 4 megalitre water allocation
• High set as new five bedroom two bathroom house set on the highest of the gentle ridges overlooking the entire property , master bedroom with and ensuite opening onto a large open deck plus 3 generous bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs plus guest bedroom downstairs , built ins everywhere .• Large verandah overlooking the property with covered stairs to the downstairs with entertaining area, toilet & laundry .
• Steel framed shed approximately 30m x 9m
• Steel cattle yards with covered heavy duty vet crush • Nine holding paddocks and five larger paddocks .
• Fencing in great order mixture 3 and 4 barb plus electric 4 wire – lots of paddocks .
• 20,000 gallons of rainwater plus 5,000 gallon tank for river water .