Your privacy is important to us.This statement outlines our policy about how we manage personal information. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles and our procedures regarding personal information are designed to ensure that your rights under the National Privacy Principles are protected.
Who are we?
We are an independent business owned and operated by Gympie & Rural Realty Pty Ltd trading as the Real Estate Trust being for the sale of >>
- Rural property Sales
- Rural property Auctions
We will be open about how we handle personal information. We will do this by:
Telling you when we collect personal information, what we will use the information for and to whom we may disclose it.
- Giving you access to personal information that we hold about you when you ask for it.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information in the course of our real estate business for a variety of reasons including:
- to keep ourselves informed of the prevailing conditions of the property market in our area.
- to identify and market to potential vendors & purchasers,
- to draw up contracts for the sale or lease of property
- to provide appraisal services.