Rainbow Beach Hinterland -588 acres – Cattle Breeding and Fattening –‘
‘ 2” Freehold Titles – available individually .
- 20 minutes East of Gympie, 30 minutes Rainbow Beach and Fraser Island, 40 minutes Noosa and just 2 hours north of Brisbane international/domestic airport via the new 4 lane divided highway.
- 588 acres (238.4 hectares) ranging in size from 279 acres to 309 acres of great cattle and cropping country in the district now being sold individually or as a whole.
- Highly productive rich and fertile soils with vast alluvial creek flats support fully improved pastures including Setaria, Pangola and Legumes turning off the highest quality award winning cattle.
- Virtually unlimited water from the shallow underground water table and potential for multiple bores and absolute frontage to Tagigan Creek running through the property.
- Large areas of fully developed cultivation over each of the titles is ideally suited for a wide variety of tree crops including macadamia, avocadoes, citrus or sugarcane crops with huge potential to develop further extensive cultivation throughout.
- Lot 1 – 279 acres (113 hectares) – $840,000
Lot 3 – 309 acres (125.4 hectares) – $930,000